Monday, April 18, 2011

8 months


My little munchkin is 8 months old already. I am in disbelief. He is huge (wearing 12 month clothes!) and he crawls everywhere, pulls himself up on everything, and says mama, dada, baba, gaga and a lot of babbling that sounds like he is speaking in a different language. He goes to Gymboree and absolutely loves it. I recommend it to anyone with a baby! I originally thought that maybe you just put babies on equipment that in reality they are too small to use and watch them barely do anything haha! But that is so far from the truth, they sing songs, teach them different activities and show them how to use age appropriate equipment that help them develop motor skills. It's really a great thing! He is our little ray of sunshine we love him so much!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo :) Love the bunny ears! Happy Easter!
    xox mervi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a cute photo! The more I hear about baby 'stages' the more I think eight-nine months is the best...you get to see the little personality shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been so long since you have blogged!! A whole year!! I bet your little man is anything but! I bet he's a total dude :)

    Hope you and your family are doing well. I was just going through some really old posts on my blog and discovered that you had commented - so thanks for that comment years ago! ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails