Friday, February 18, 2011

Fab Artist: Grzegorz Wrobel

I have always loved watercolor. I like the way it makes everything look softer and sometimes more surreal. However, I am always impressed when artists take watercolor to another level. It takes incredible talent to make watercolor look realistic. Polish artist, Grzegorz Wrobel does just that and more. His paintings make cityscapes and architecture look even better than in real life. I wish I could just step right into one of his paintings. I discovered the work of Grzegorz Wrobel through this link on mymodernmet.com and was instantly in love. I went to the artist's website to see more of his beautiful work and fell even more in love with some of his nature landscapes (though his buildings and city-work are amazing as well).







1 comment:

  1. These are breathtaking. Love your blog its the best way to find everything exceptional all in one place : )

    K
    NewParent.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails