Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Making Party

I'm hosting a Valentine making party at my place on the 11th. I'm super excited to get together with my cousin and my girlfriends and make valentine's, eat pink cupcakes and heart shaped cookies, and sip on champagne sans baby for a night! I made a polyvore for inspiration.






Valentine's Day Party
 

Tiered Strapless Dress, $120
Leg Avenue Princess Shoes in Pink, 45 GBP
Heart Lock & Key Charm Necklace, $315
Lab Created Heart Shaped Ruby Ring with Simulated Diamond in 10K White..., $73
Betsey Johnson Pink Rose Stud Earrings, $30
Love To Bake Measuring Set, $12
Glenna Jean Isabella Rosebud Heart Wreath - Glenna Jean - Wall..., $99
Light Pink with Hearts Matte Balloons, $2.49
edited cupcake by me :] use
Pink Cupcake Infant Bodysuit - CafePress
Valentines Day | Shareapic.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails