Friday, September 10, 2010

Introduction

Today it truly feels like Fall! I adore the crispness in the air, the scent of Autumn. Someone must have a pumpkin scented candle lit because when I take the dog outside the air smells sweet and delicious.

This is my new blog. A way to escape from the everyday diapers, laundry, and dishes that have become my life. I've had a lot of time to think while being home with my new baby for the past month and I've dreamed up all the things I love that I want to infuse in a blog. Recipes I cook, reflections on being a mother, wishlists of incredible baby finds online, artistic expressions, arts & crafts projects, and anything that makes me feel fabulous when I have just been spit up on my only good shirt and the baby is screaming. So this is FAB...my 3 loves in life which are currently food, art, and my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails